The characteristics of the village and its location provide a wide range of activities:
- Walks on livestock and ox-carts trails
- Walk to the grove of holm-oaks of Juízo (1,2Kms)
- Monitoring/participation in various mixed farming activities
- Visit to the city of Pinhel – manor-houses, castel, Santa Maria Church , S. Luis Church, Santo António Church, pillory.
- Visit to monuments of surrounding municipalities.
- Visit to Cidadelhe (10Kms)
- Visit to Historical Villages
- Visit to the Archaeological Museum of Côa (33Kms)
- Visit to the Archaelogical Park of Vale do Côa
- Visit to the Archaeological site of Vale do Mouro (8Kms)
- Douro River Cruises (36Kms)
- Rail Travel in Douro railway line (36Kms)
- Visit to farms with wine tasting
- Thermalism at Termas de Longroiva (14Kms)
Take note: Do not forget the bicycle