In our parish stands out Cidadelhe that is included in the World Heritage of UNESCO.
We are located in the center of the historic villages of Marialva, Trancoso, Castelo Mendo, Almeida and Castelo Rodrigo.
Juízo is crossed by the route of the historic villages GR 22.
Pinhel is a bicentenary city with great tradition. On 25 August 1770 became a city by charter of D. José. On the same date the bishopric of Pinhel was created.
The municipality of Pinhel has a vast heritage of great artistic and architectural value that is revealed in their churches, chapels, fountains, cruises and solar with blazon of many of the most distinguished families names of the Portuguese nobility. Is proud of the flag and coat of arms of the municipality of glorious badge, symbol of patriotism.
In the north of the municipality of Pinhel are the demarcated region of Port Wine and Vale do Côa Archaeological Park. Vila Nova de Foz Côa is 30Kms from Juízo.
Neighboring municipalities of Pinhel : Vila Nova de Foz Côa , Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo , Almeida , Guarda , Celorico da Beira , Trancoso , Mêda.